been to the docs...

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Poor baby had her shots today, but is actually doing ok, and only cried a tiny bit...

I talked to him about the reflux and he suggested trying a formula with less iron in it as this can apparently contribute to reflux. He also suggested giving her lots of water, as much as she will have through the day as he said she really doesnt need to be drrinking as much as she was before... and allowing her to over eat can contribute to reflux too...

So I will see how the next few days go, im just integrating the new formula, which is a cows milk based and she was peviouly on a soy based... so im hoping she has grown out of the lactose sensitivity.

awww... hope things improve for little jasmine. x x

It's great that the doctor gave you some solutions. Hope she feels better now :hugs:

Hope the formula switch works for you :hugs:

I hope he is right... Im planning on going to the health unit tomorow, they have a baby morning and im going to ask them for advice... She still wont eat much and her poop has been rock hard the last couple days... plus she isnt peeing as much, and I cant get her to drink much water... I have pedialyte and have given a bit each evening, the doctor can kiss my arse on that one, cause I refuse to let her dehydrate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->