been to the doctors

cheryl

mum of 3 +1 mc
Reaction score
He said he can't feel anything, it bloody hurt when he pressed on my right side.
He said i need to go to have a bloodtest, he gave me some more co codamol.
He said it is probably to do with the miscarage, but he is not sure what it is.
well i am going to take some tablets now, but they send me into cuckoo land. My head goes all fuzzy lol.
oh and he said if i bleed or the pain gets worse i have to go to A&E or phone the out of hours doctor or phone 999 and ask what to do. Thats over the weekend.

Luv Cheryl xxx

I had a very similar pain last year on my right side. I was convinced my ovary was going to burst! I was sent for an emergency scan as they thought I was having an eptopic. But they found nothing, the scan was fine, no cysts or anything and I wasn't pregnant. The pain continued and eventually they said it was a bowel infection and gave me 2 lots of anti-biotics. I don't know how they diagnosed a bowel infection because they didn't scan my bowel or take a bowel sample! I was also a bit confused as I was CONVINCED it was my ovary because of how low down and one sided the pain was. They told me it could have been a number of things, a rumblng appendix being one of them! Needless to say the pain eventually subsided.

Good luck Cheryl.

xx

thank you I know its not my apendix i had it removed a few years ago, i was really ill with it. i had a scan when i bled and it confirmed there was nothing there. So its not eptopic or anything like that. i think it could be an infection but doc didn't seem to think it is. I will go back if i need to.
Luv Cheryl xxx

:hugs: Hope you start to get better soon hun....Im sorry you are in pain :hugs:

Isn't it about two weeks after your m/c Cheryl? Maybe its ovulation pain, sounds exactly what i get when i'm ovulating.

Yes it has been 2 weeks since, I have never had it before i feel better now, i still keep getting a pain now and then.
I feel sick and my boobs hurt aswell, so i am not sure whats wrong
Luv Cheryl xxx

i get a terrible pain in my left ovary EVERY month when i ovulate, this started after I had my son. It feels like its going to BURST. It could be O pain maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->