Been told a cyst may be causing my positive pregnancy tests :(

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I've had a roller coaster of a last week and a half. Found out I was pregnant last week. Next morning I woke up bleeding and bled for 6 days. My hormone levels were low but rising still though. Bleeding stopped for a day and came back worse this morning.
now at the hospital and the doctor has told me I may never have been pregnant that he thinks I may have a cyst producing the hormone levels giving me false positives which would explain my bleeding, not progressing tests and low hcg levels. :(
I'm not terrified for the blood work results.

Has this ever happened to anymore?

These are my tests for the last few days. Not written on one is this mornings.
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150613_054026.jpg

So sorry you are having a hard time, I didn't have the exact same thing but on my last pregnancy (mmc) I could tell I had another ovarian cyst so I booked in for an ultrasound and my period was 2 weeks late which I blamed on my cyst because my hpts were all negative, then I got a bfp 2 days after the scan and I thought maybe the cyst was what was causing the bfp but my doctor had assured me that only a pregnancy would lead to a bfp and that there are no false positives only false negatives.

Sorry that's not much help :S fxd for you :) x

Thanks. I actually just got my blood work back and it's bad news.
12dpo 31
15dpo 39
17 dpo 50.

Doctor says I'll miscarry soon or its a cyst. I have an ultrasound on the 16th so I'll find out more then

I'm so sorry you're going through this :hugs2:

Maybe baby just needs to hit a growth spurt? My levels have been rising slower this time than they usually do. Instead of doubling every 48 hours, they are doubling every 72 hours. I am in the "threatened miscarriage" status right now even though my midwife is still optimistic thinking maybe baby needs to hit a growth spurt and catch up to where it should be. Good luck to you!

You arent out until the hcg drops or ultrasound shows its for sure a cyst. It may be super hard right now, but dont give up. We are here for you.

I'm sorry for what you're going through... I was afraid at the beginning of my positives that mine was a cyst as well as I was already aware that I had a corpus luteum cyst and I hadn't had a period in 2 months because of it...then bam, positive tests started.. but the positives continued and got darker and in about a week I went into the dr and they took blood, they said my level was low but it should just mean it's early... Everything since has been perfect and just saw baby wiggling around in there.. im hoping for the best for you and that you find out quickly either way because waiting sometimes is the hardest. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->