Before having babies you should...

I'm happy to say that both OH and I have done loads of travelling, we've both got stable jobs (or as stable as they can be these days!), we have our own flat, etc, but I still find it scary how much having a baby can change our lives. Does anyone feel the same?

I'm happy to say that both OH and I have done loads of travelling, we've both got stable jobs (or as stable as they can be these days!), we have our own flat, etc, but I still find it scary how much having a baby can change our lives. Does anyone feel the same?

The scary part of being a parent has more to do with fears for your child than anything else, I think. Yes, your way of thinking changes and you are always figuring out plans that revolve around baby, but you usually also WANT to do that. And it's a good thing. Very positive. It feels good to choose family over yourself.
But I also now know that if anything should ever happen to my child I will feel pain that I never could have imagined before. It's a new vulnerability. And yes, it's scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->