Beige CM! Freaking out!!

Fingers crossed that your betas come back great!

It's 4:26 and I just called the clinic asking for my results because they hadn't called me yet. The nurse is busy with a patient and *may* call me back today. They close at 5pm and I am not hopeful. I explained that I am very anxious and the receptionist said she hoped the nurse would call me back today, if not it would be tomorrow.

Ok. I just heard from the clinic after 5pm.

Drumroll please.........

Beta level was 4,290!!!

That is a doubling time of 47 hours from 4 weeks 2 days 126, to 5 weeks, 5 days 4,290! :D :D :D She said no more blood tests and will see me in 2 weeks for my ultrasound!

We are SO relieved. I really am a worry wart. Oh well, worth every premature grey hair!

Great news!
Fwiw I have a constant stream of discharge like that,it just looks like snot? Its normal.

Great news!
Fwiw I have a constant stream of discharge like that,it just looks like snot? Its normal.

Yes, it is very much like snot but I think I got caught up in the colour change. Since before my BFP I have had a lot of greenish tinged CM (no odor or itch or anything) and then when it turned to a shade of beigey brown I worried because it looked exactly like pre-AF CM. Of course that out my worries into overdrive. I am just glad to know that today, everything is ok.

So incredibly happy for you! Doubling time of 47 hours is perfect! Snuggle little baby is making a nice home :) you're going to have to update us on how your ultrasound goes!

Pregnancy was so far the longest scariest experience of my life. Most days paranoia and anxiety had their say and that's not having suffered a loss.

Not sure if it's a coincidence or not but I went for my ultrasound yesterday at 8+1 and the pregnancy stopped developing in the 5th week - so right when I had that funny CM.

I'm currently in the waiting room awaiting my D&C.

Oh my goodness. You must be devastated. I'm so sorry to hear this!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->