Being hit on while pregnant.

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
At work I get hit on frequently. I think it's VERY disrespectful because I'm pregnant and I definitely don't feel like I'm in my "prime" right now, my hair is uncooperative and my skin gets dry and I feel fat.. and I wear an engagement ring! Okay, so I'm not engaged.. it's just a promise ring. But my boyfriend wants it on my ring finger, and I do too.. and it looks like most peoples' engagement rings I'd say lol.

Anyways if I'm having a good day I successfully ignore the comments and I forget to include ketchup or napkins or give them diet coke instead of regular coke.. but if I'm having a bad day I really have difficulty keeping my mouth shut!! Any advice haha. I told one guy that I had a baby and he went on to tell me that I am a MILF, which I thought was flattering but rude because helloooo I really am somebody's mother, haha.

I dont get anyone speaking to me anymore apart from friends that already know me. I put on my myspace page i was exspecting and NO ONE has added me since i dont that in may and i used to get 15 adds a day! one point I was sick of getting added. How weird lol no one even sends me messages there anymore and men have backed off. Think they have def spotted my bf on my friends list and pregnant and decided not to go near me or there be war. lol

as for the real world no one hits on me. they do when i am on a bike but since i am not now they just stare at my belly. BOOHHOO!

Yeah same here, just the other day some guy was hitting on me, he was like "you look great" and I was thinking "yeah because water weight has done so much for me".
and then he started saying how he thought pregnant girls looked really sexy with their bumps and I was like thinking "yeah...stretch marks really do it for me too"
I can't help but feel slightly sarcastic about comments especially when I know I don't look that good

I had something totally funny happen a couple times, the guy smiles at me and then his vision pans down to my belly he gets a weird look on his face. I just laugh!

some guy hit on me while I was at work so i said '' im pregnant' and he said ' you still with the babies daddy'...lol.. i was shocked:o

Ahhh i just ignore them ... it seems there are some pervy men who are drawn to pregnant women lol!!

lol yes!!

When I'm seen from the rear, I get catcalls on the street. But I've had quite a few jerks hit on me knowing full-well that I'm preggers. I had one say "wish it were mine". ](*,) :shock:

btw Tash, rings aren't any deterrent to creeps! This has been well-tested by me.

lol yes!!

When I'm seen from the rear, I get catcalls on the street. But I've had quite a few jerks hit on me knowing full-well that I'm preggers. I had one say "wish it were mine". ](*,) :shock:

btw Tash, rings aren't any deterrent to creeps! This has been well-tested by me.

Haha .. one guy told me if it was his baby I'd get a have a bigger ring and I wouldn't have to work :blush:...made me laugh.

So don't you ladies take it as a compliment that you still look 'sexy' and can pull even when your preggers ??

I know you obviously don't want to but surely in a way it is a back handed compliment ?

Maybe you shouldn't think of like they really wanna "go out with you", some men are just flirty and as you're feeling pretty shitty about yourself just accept these comments as a cheeky compliment (I could do with a cheeky comment to make me feel a little more attractive at the moment:blush::dohh:).

I do understand that sometimes these comments are a bit more erm "out of order" than others....but those blokes are arse holes and not really worth getting angry over:hissy:

:smug:I was hit on more when i was pregnant, and since I've had my daughter than i ever was. I think its flattering considering i feel like a million times worse about my body than i did before i got pregnant.

I was a 0.. and now im a 3 -5 its sad.. but like i said those comments make me feel a little better.. my boyfriend hates it.. but i dont think that its disrespectful..

Haha I take it as a compliment :D
I also think it's really funny when guys don't realize you're pregnant, come over and start to chat you up, then you turn round and there's bump, the looks on their faces is priceless :rofl:

Aren't there laws about sexual harassment towards other people? I would look it up and print off a few copies and every time someone hits on you, hand one to them and say ''Now shall I call the police or would you like the honour''. But that's just me, you just ignore them hun x

lol yes!!

Arrgghh and random men shouting "When's my baby due?"::saywhat:
Really makes me feel:sick:

thats weird.. guess some ppl get turned on by pregnant moms-to-b

I think a lot more men get turned on by it then you'd think. When I was pregnant with Devon I was offered a job at a local strip club, I told them I was pregnant and they said it didn't matter, there was something for everyone there!! :o Needless to say, I didn't take the job!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->