Being induced?

Angela89

Reaction score
I had to be monitored at the hospital yesterday due to high blood pressure. Everything checked out so I was able to come home. I go back Saturday for a non stress test. Then if She is not born on her own before Tuesday morning I am being induced. I am 3cm dilated & 70% effaced, head is down low already. I am having some contractions but still far apart & scattered. I am currently 37 weeks & 3 days pregnant, Tuesday I will be 38 weeks & 1 day. My question is should I just wait to be induced or try to start my labor on my own without being induced? (like sex & walking that's all I would do) Which is easier, since I am already dilated & effaced some? I have not lost my mucus plug or any fluid that I am aware of.

You could certainly try! It wouldn't hurt that's for sure. :)

I was in a similar situation to you, and I tried to start labor on my own. I figured it would be gentler than pitocin and would still carry a lower risk of complications. It didn't work but I would do it again if I were in the same situation again :) good luck!

I would definitely try!! I tried with each baby, unfortunately, I was never successful, but I would still try.

I'd definitely try! Induction contractions can be more painful so natural labour is more comfortable xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->