being optimistics and completely UNrealistic!!

DaisyJump

I'M A MUM AT LONG LAST!!
Reaction score
Hi there!!
Just wondering, anybody else sometimes just get completely lost in the moment and act as though
They are definitely having a baby?? I know thinking like this could be potentially dangerous for my
Sanity. But last night I couldn't help it, me and hubby picked out names for either girl or boy,
I've looked at buggys, how I would do the baby room up, what I would do on my maternity leave etc etc
Even though its not 100% that our ICSI will definitely worse but I don't think feeling negetive
Will help me at all so I'm just going to be positive untill I know any different. Hope I'm not jinxing myself.

Anybody else being really positive and ignoring the down sides and low sucess rates?! :D

Xx

Yes :)

I'm the same - i'm still upset about having ICSI but i have to admit that i see it as pretty much knowing when i'm going to get pregnant.

Maybe all he upset with ttc is the not knowing, but knowing what is going on allows us to be much more optimistic, especially if our reason for ICSI is the guy (which it tends to be).

I kind of feel that the reason i'm not pregnant is hubby, so if his problem is taken out of the equation then sure i'm going to get pregnant no problem :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->