being pregnant and lazy

Do they do baby grows with those attached at the knees... they could clean the floor as they learn to crawl!

If they don't make them already, I'll make them. That's brilliant.

And I don't know, Lisa - can you put a price on your amusement? I've never heard of this product...what is it?

Do they do baby grows with those attached at the knees... they could clean the floor as they learn to crawl!

And I don't know, Lisa - can you put a price on your amusement? I've never heard of this product...what is it?

I can't find it now of course and am much to lazy to do more than briefly look.
It was an RC car with a wireless webcam on it that could be controlled over the internet.

Might be worth buying once the baby is here to keep an eye on my MIL when she babysits :haha:

I can't find it now of course and am much to lazy to do more than briefly look.
It was an RC car with a wireless webcam on it that could be controlled over the internet.

Might be worth buying once the baby is here to keep an eye on my MIL when she babysits :haha:

Ha! That sounds brilliant and I want one. It's now a priority. We don't really need a stroller, do we?

i soooo need some of them!

aha!!! I found it!
Also useful for keeping an eye on our slaves and nagging them about doing things right without having to move.
https://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/c7b4/

61xk3sfAb7S__AA1116_.jpg

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4022/4264588973_b9fb6cfc16_m.jpg

This is another old invention that might also help

hx

hx

:haha:

I always get jealous when I watch period dramas and they have the ribbon pulls in every room in the house.....

Sigh....

hx

That's brilliant. I'll have the manservant pick one up asap. I really shouldn't be straining my vocal chords calling him into the room.

OH has dared to have a day off work whilst I must slave for a half day so his mission today will be to make me a pair of these but make them voice activated as pushing buttons to control them is just a tad too much.
His next day off is Sunday when he must ensure our apartment is fitted with all the trapdoors, switches etc that Wallace has in his home to ensure Gromit does as he is asked and the physical strain on me in relation to getting dressed, eating etc is minimised at this difficult time.

Attachments

• Wallace%20Gromit%20Wrong%20Trouser%20Day.jpg
    Wallace%20Gromit%20Wrong%20Trouser%20Day.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
We live in a big old house, and we have push buttons which ring in the kitchen. I can't reach the one in here from where I'm sitting though. I am trying to make it ring using only the power of my mind.

Well DS is getting his back teeth in and has been very upset sick and poorly throughout the night and all afternoon yesterday. We even went up to the doctors at A&E as we were so worried about him he was so out of sorts bless him

If anyone calls me lazy today...:gun:

hx

scrap that I use a mobile phone. A quick text to him from downstairs saying "the remote is all the way at the other side of the room will you come pass me it" is so much easier than actually finding the shop that sells these.

How very dare my husband go away working for the night?! who is going to fetch and carry for me :shrug:.... he will come home tomorrow and find me whizzened and fading away from hunger/thirst! :dohh:

On the opposite side of the coin he pulled all of the dog/ cat food down from the cupboard so that i could reach it... along with the biscuits and crisps that he usually hides out of my reach so that i can't hoover them all :blush: (i'm only 5ft!) :cloud9: only thing is now i have no one to fetch them from the kitchen for me or make my brew to dunk the biscuit in :dohh:

yesterday I..............bleh sod it,Im too lazy to type this story.

I had the day off work yesterday (my first sick day since i got pregnant) I was in crippling pain with my pelvis i couldnt move/sleep/function.

What a lazy moaning cow.

Uh, sympathy please.... I slept poorly and now my back aches (I dreamed about how bad it hurt!). I really, really, really feel extra lazy now... sniff.

Very jealous of louiselou's house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->