Being Sneaky - Is there anything else I can do?

flamingpanda

Reaction score
So my partner finally came round to the idea of us NTNP, which is great news! However (and forgive me for being sneaky) but is there anything I can do which could help our odds yet not look suspiciously like I'm "trying"? :D I know he wants this really but he's under the impression that I'm probably pregnant already because we've had unprotected sex twice since my last AF (I know... I know...). Having a slightly more realistic view of how long this could take I'm just wondering if I can tip the odds slightly?

Any advice welcomed. Thanks!

My BF and I are not preventing, but I have been upping the odds a bit the last few months. I have an app in my Iphone that tracks my periods and shows more fertile days. It tracks moods, CM, temps... all sorts of things. Its called Iperiod, is password protected and doesnt look like a pregnancy related app.. If you dont have an iphone you can check fertile days on a free online calculator. Good Luck!!

Ya, about 14 days after the end of your period is your fertile time, and you'll notice the "mucus" stuff you produce when you wipe is really slippery and stretchy. look up fertile mucus, you'll see what I mean. And you can tell when you're fertile!

You could buy some Conceive Plus and use a small amount before BDing, and hide it in ur purse or something. :]

i have a chart on fertility friend, but i dont do temps just keep track and fill in odd bits. it helps to know when your fertile window is and when you are likely to be ovulating to look for signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->