Bek74 had her IVF Twins yesterday @ 29 Weeks (Pics Included)

Hi Sweetie, you're most welcome :hugs:

Aww I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you....Your body is trying to adjust to so much . You've done such a great job honey...don't even let you think otherwise

My LO was born term, I had her with me but she didn't latch at first, so I had to express for the first day or 2 so she was getting some and it even made me break down! It felt wrong that I was 'feeding' but there was no baby there. It confused me (even hough she was in the cot next to my bed!!). So I can't even begin to imagine how it must be for you!

So yes, you are completely normal! A normal birth is enough to cope with emotionally, I don't know how you premmie mums do it! So glad you babies are doing well! praying for you and your little ones!

NN thankyou so much for posting here for me, your beautiful xxx.

I just got home today, and I am struggling with my emotions and hormones and everything.
I was expressing milk for them, but when I do it I break down and cry and my milk wasn't flowing very well. The midwife told me to have 24hrs off and see how I cope. She said I can always start back up once my day 4 hormones settle.
I tried again this morning and again I just broke down, am I normal????. I have only had term babies and they were Formula fed so this is all new to me and I find when I express my hormones go rapid but my babies aren't with me and it confuses me, I just break down.

Both Brooke and Michael are doing so well, all head scans came back clear, they are still breathing with no support. Michael is tube feeding 19mls every 3hrs and Miss Brooke is tube feeding 8-9mls every 2hrs. I was allowed skin to skin cuddles yesterday and my gosh it felt amazing to hold them. I have some beautiful pics and will post them up here tomorrow.

Thankyou all for your love, support and prayers for my little babies it means the world to me and I will for sure be here asking a million questions as my journey progresses, right now I am wondering how I will get through the night at home without my babies.

Again thankyou and I will be back tomorrow....

Firstly Congratulations! They are beautiful babies.

Yes you are normal!!! I cried for the whole 29 days in SCBU with Mikayla and the 6 weeks and 2 days with Shauna :hugs:
It is a VERY stressful time with ups and downs along the way.
Try and rest as much as you can to - I spent about 20 hours a day in SCBU which then made me very sick.
I hope they gro stronger each day and are home soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->