• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Believe

of course I will...i'm hoping she isn't! she is being quite kind to me and not hurting too much this time! I feel more positive today but i'm teary too (hormones!) mum turned up and I burst into tears!

Do another test tomorrow morning hun (first one of the day) and try a different brand...I have had a few probs with the frer (I got a positive once and a neg the very next day) me and DH don't trust them! keep your chin up hun and stay positive! xx

I'm gonna do it in a cup. Interesting what you said about FRER. Everyone on here raves about the. I have a clearblue digi, (with indicator coz Boots didn't have any of the reglar ones) but was gonna save that after I had BFP as not sure it is as sensitive. Maybe I'll dip both for kicks.

Yeah I know people say that but I honestly can't be doing with the line looking. I need words that say PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT! When I found out last time I used one of those and I have been tricked by the frer so I don't trust them!
Try not to stress babe if she is on her way (which I don't think she is) stressing will make it longer. Keep positive you will get your BFP xxxxxxxx

I can't deal with that stark white where a line should be. Seeing NOT PREGNANT may rattle me too.
If I get my BFP soon I won't be sending you my spare box of FRER then.
Should have gone to Savers for a £2 test instead.

hahahaha! just send me a BFP!! :)

I'm going to bed now hun but i'll pm you my mobile number if you need to text me at all you can anytime!

love the 222 post! that is a sign!!! xx

I'll do a card before the night is out.

Shanti 'I am the Angel of Peace. I bring you new tranquility and a smoother road ahead.'

A card first thing today. I'm asking for a message of hope and belief, like a hug from the angels.

Indriel 'You are a lightworker. God needs you to shine your Divine light and love-like an angel-upon the earth and all of its inhabitants.'

That's why we are here on this thread girls. To help the angels and to let them help us. xxxx

I'm sooooo excited. I've been shopping and ordered 3 sworski crystals: amsyth, perdoit(sp?) and ruby to hang in a small window halfway up the stairs, a pink agate oblesk and a rose quartz angel AND I bought some angel therapy cards by doreen virtue.

Can't wait for the crystals to arrive- should be tommorow yipeeeeeee

I'm sooooo excited. I've been shopping and ordered 3 sworski crystals: amsyth, perdoit(sp?) and ruby to hang in a small window halfway up the stairs, a pink agate oblesk and a rose quartz angel AND I bought some angel therapy cards by doreen virtue.

Can't wait for the crystals to arrive- should be tommorow yipeeeeeee

Hi Mrs Doddy, hope your ok? do you use the crystals for healing?

xx

Hi Mrs Doddy, hope your ok? do you use the crystals for healing?

xx

Hiya

Yes I do. I have my favourites amsyth, rose quartz and moonstone and am getting quite a collection, I have Angel Reiki with crystals too xx

Base chakra- choose only positive thoughts to describe your home,career, and finances,as your words determine your outcome xxx

PMA for those areas then! Er, but my flat is a mess...my flat is comfortably lived in!

Thank You!

Hi ladies, hope your all ok today :)

I'm a little better but haven't gone in to work as I'm still full of cold and every move is zapping my energy!

1 more day until xmas yipee!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->