• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Believe

maybe you need to not tell him about ov and stuff and say to him you are just not trying not preventing kinda thing? that we if you don't mention it he will relax? might be worth a try? x

I think i'm going to try it too! I have put too much pressure on my hubby x

lovely's I think I have the flu or a really bad head cold and have work tomorrow! boo! so I need a lempsip and bed.

FG keep me posted on your BFP news please! and will speak to you both tomorrow night.

thanks for cheering me up xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Night Ava. I hope you feel much better tomorrow.

11 and a half hours. Please, Please, Please with icing and a cherry on top let me test tomorrow universe!

Yes FG, need to get some sleep in. Marking year 10 coursework tomorrow- oh the joys! x

What horrid work to do. I'm doing mine after Christmas. I will be on here the moment I know. So keep checking in. Night my lovelies. Anoter great evening in with you. :p

Morning all !! Only a three day week for me whoo hooo !! Does anyone know much about dreams ??? I seem to be dreaming every night and they are bad dreams, last night I dreamt that my bag was stolen (its an expensive Radley Bag) and that I was running away from some horrible people and someone got shot !!! Lovely to wake up from that !!! I never seem to dream when my H is home for the morning (he leaves at 4/5am) they last few weeks that I have been in storms, tsnamis and cyclones and seperated from my H, they have been really scared.

I'm sorry hun, Nic is pretty good at thinking about what dreams mean. I know I get wierd ones when I overheat, I too have disaster ones, none for a while, not sure of the cause. Check you're temperature though.

Where are you all?? DF keeps snapping at me, not on purpose, and it just makes me weepy.

Hi hun are you ok? sorry my mum surpirsed us with a visit so can't stay on long! why you feeling wheepy honey? xx

Oh no hun that is sooo annoying maybe you just don't have enough hcg yet. My friend did 3 tests all bfn and then got BFP so stay positive. I feel for you it's horrible being in limbo! xxxx

Typical for it to be my first cycle ttc that this happens. I just think that if I got my O day right (or even wrong by a couple of days for that matter) something should have showed on an frer.
I hope you're OK today. Can you give AF a poke for me and ask her if she's coming my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->