• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Believe

Todays card is Celeste again! I'm not planning a move house or employment.
Nic it must be time for you to go onto Rightmove and start looking at where you'd like to move xx

Ooo. Good one.

Caressa 'You are at the end of a cycle in your life. Call upon your angels to comfort you and to guide you to your next step. Happiness awaits you now.'

That's the end of TTC for us then.

Thats a great card for today and how i'm feeling. I love new year and I am going do positive things to help me get my BFP. Jan is a new start and 2010 is our year!! You will get your BFP this month and me and nic in jan....still time to get 3 silver cross prams togther :) xx

Sounds good.

Had a look a right move and found the perfect house where I want to rent. It is new on the market, now if only i could sell mine!

FG- Would you mind doing a special card for me please?

Thanks Hun, don't worry if you can't. x

Nic x

Ava,

Have you head of cosmic ordering and what you want you attract?

I have just noticed that your signature says 2010 bump coming my way. Well it is still 2009 and maybe the universe has misunderstood (it can do this!).

Jan is def our month- although you do have to have :sex: in order to get pregnant. x(note to DH)

We are hoping to eventually emigrate to New Zealand. We have put out house on the market in order to move into rented and save money. Currently our mortgage is nearly 1k a month and it is too much to pay. (especially if i go on maternity) We hope to reduce our payments by renting and then saving as much as we can.

FG keeps getting the card to say moving, which is good. x

Ooo your DH Nic. What can we do to get him going in the right direction?
Of course I will do a card. Any distraction, and a nice distraction at that.
Dunno if this is relevant?

Yvonne 'You have a special bond with animals. Your pets on Earth and in Heaven are watched over by the angels.'

New Zealand wow! that will be lovely!

I have the same with my DH with the bd I think it's due to pressure you need to make out that it's not for a baby but just because you love him (which i'm sure it is anyway!)

The cards seem to be sating your moving hun I think that looks positive! x

Thanks,

Not quite sure what it means unless it is referring to DH as an animal (which, at this point, i doubt!) :rofl:

Maybe I need to :serenade: him?

At the point of giving up now. Keep thinking what's the point. x

Nic maybe I have confused the universe! although I feel like I needed this kick up the bum to sort my hectic unhealthy lifestyle out! I need to slow down!

Can I just say a massive thank you to you to lovely ladies half an hour ago I wnated to curl up in a ball and never move again and now I feel positive again! I don't know what I would do without you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're more than welcome Ava.

Nic, no pets that have passed? As for DH will seduction work? A few touches in the right places?

Don't give up hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx maybe just talk to him and get hime to understand how you feel?

I like the idea of serenading him!! maybe that would make him laugh. Laughter is an aphrodisiac you know!!!

I have a few pets that have passed and I know they are around as I often feel them.

Tried talking, that stresses him out. Tried :serenade: that doesn't work because I am 'pressuring' him.

It is so difficult when I have a higher drive and want it more anyway. Hopefully when DH finishes work tomorrow for Xmas he will relax totally and that is when he is better. When we're on hols I can't keep up with him.

Fx xxxx

Really Nic. maybe it is just a work exhaustion thing. I have a higher drive than my DF. It can make me crazy. I think it was ok this first month because of what we are trying to achieve. Bribery?

Have tried everything pratically.

I understand it is a big thing and he is struggling with it. He said it scared him, but he was the one who agreed to it and me coming off the pill. In fact he insisted. Now he is saying it scares him and he is panicing about it. It stops his relaxing when he is having sex and therefore ends up in me upset and nothing happening.

Don't know what to do?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"