Belly Buddies Due Feb 1st -Feb 15th

Chick+2

Reaction score
Hello All you prenant Mama's belly rubs to you all.

I am hoping to find a few ladies who are due around the same time as myself. I got my :bfp: on May 28th so that puts me due around February 6th.

I am a mother to 2 DD Dorothy is 3.5 and Olivia is 2. Yes call me crazy like my life isn't filled with spills and thrills already. Heck what's one more.

Any way I really hope to hear from some of you other ladies soon

Hey!! I got my :bfp: on the same day!! Im due around Feb 4th. This will be my 1st. Hopefully we will see more :bfp:'s soon!!

Hello to you both. I got my :bfp: on Saturday on dpo 9. It totally took me by surprise, it was my first cycle after proper AF after stopping the pill.

I'm 38, mum to a DD9 and DS6. This will be my OH first baby. We are so excited. Due date is 11 Feb (so glad avoided Jan as DD is 31/12 and DS 4/1!). Oh, just noticed, one each month, next one might be March :rofl:

Hello! :wave: Got my :bfp: on May 30th.. and am nearly 4 weeks.. due on February 11, 2010!

I got pregnant in December of 2008 and sadly miscarried Identical twins in February of 2009 at 9 weeks. Im hoping this is a sticky sticky baby!!!

Hi ladies..i'm due on or around Feb 1st..will be having it 2 weeks early as i have to have a c section but our bubs are the same age..congrats ti everyone!! xx

Hey everyone! I got my :bfp: yesterday and i am due feb 8th! This will be my first so I am very excited yet very scared!!!
x

It would seem that a few of us received our BFPs on the same day. Congrats mommies to be!! I got mine on the same day, so I'm due 1 February. Being my first I don't expect to make it to my due date, so I'm guessing he or she will be born in late January. Cheers to happy and healthy pregnancies!!!

-Meygan-

i'm due on the 9th feb, congrats to all of you :happydance:

this will be my 3rd baby, i already have 2 gorgeous little girls.

Hiya girls!!

I got my :bfp: 28th may too!
Our wee noddle is due on 10th Feb (which is my birthday)
Seems like forever but I`m sure it`ll come in quick enough.

Is it normal to feel so tired this early on? I wanna sleep all the time :sleep:

Heyy :) I got my :bfp: 2nd June and due around 13th February. This will be my second baby. My son Alex recently passed away from SIDS. He will always be very much a part of our lives but we're excited to be expecting again... and have something positive to look forward to. Hope to get to know you all better :) congrats to you all and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond :) xxx

Hi all, I got my :bfp: today. Not sure when my due date will be as we weren't exactly trying but suppose we weren't preventing either. Think I might be due around 11th - 13th Feb.

This will be my third child - my 1st William was stillborn at 38 weeks on 2nd June 2007 and my 2nd child Erin is nearly 11 months old.

It has been a big shock to me today as we were not expecting to get pregnant again so quickly but I'm pleased my children will be close in age. xx

Hi all, I got my :bfp: today. Not sure when my due date will be as we weren't exactly trying but suppose we weren't preventing either. Think I might be due around 11th - 13th Feb.

This will be my third child - my 1st William was stillborn at 38 weeks on 2nd June 2007 and my 2nd child Erin is nearly 11 months old.

It has been a big shock to me today as we were not expecting to get pregnant again so quickly but I'm pleased my children will be close in age. xx

I say 13th cuz then we can be pregnancy buddies :rofl: sorry Im really not stalking you!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->