Belly button popping out already?

maryanne1987

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to find my belly button slightly popped. Now I know there's no way this is to do with the baby as I'm only 4 weeks. My belly button has never popped out before 20 ish weeks before. Bit worried what could be causing it. Is this something I need to see a doctor about?

Saw an emergency doctor and it's an umbilical hernia. Not much they can do about it while pregnant so just have to keep an eye on it for now. Looks like having such small age gaps has taken a toll on my abdominal muscles. Thought I'd update incase it happens to anyone else.

Interesting. I have never heard of that. So it is happening because your muscles have weakened? Would doing some ab exercises help? I know it is best to stop them later in pregnancy, but I think they are fine early on.

I probably should have worked on my muscles after last pregnancy but didn't so now I'm paying the price. Im not allowed to now because of the hernia, im also not allowed to lift which is going to be a nightmare with having two small children at home. So can't avoid lifting altogether but going to have to find away around it. Really frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->