belly button?

candybones

Reaction score
i felt like a pulling sensation behind my belly button today, it only lasted a couple seconds though. i would be 7dpo today.
has anyone else ever felt this???

i thought implantation were on your sides though that would last longer than a couple seconds, thats what had me all confused :/ hope so though! :D

I had that this morning too! we was coming back from shopping and I was just sat in the passenger side minding my own bis then suddenly a sharp kind of pulling tugging just behind and below belly button which then turned to cramps on my left side and lasted about half hour. I would be 13dpo today not felt it before

hmmm i wonder if it coulld possible be implantation. i hope it is good news for you! are you testing soon?

lol I have been testing BFN :rofl: But if this is implantation then that would be why but I doubt it

you never know! it could still be giving out false negatives! BEST OF LUCK! :))

i had this, this morning in fact, and im either 9DPO or 11 DPO! xx Good luck and baby :dust: to us all xx

i also have been testing since either 5dpo or 3 dpo and had negatives all the way through even this morning was a big bfn!

Did you guys get the bfp after the pulling feeling? I'm having the same feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->