Belly Buttons!

akamummy

Reaction score
:wave: Hi everyone, I just thought that I would post a thread about what everyones belly buttons are doing! :lol:

Mine "normally" is an inny! Actually its like a well! I collect water in it when I have a shower! :lol: Anyway, now it is getting flatter by the day! When I was pregy with 1st bubs it went completely flat! I never had an outy! :lol:

But Ive added a pic to show you what i mean! Hope that makes sense! :shy: So please bare all and show us your bellys! :hugs:

Attachments

• bellybutton.jpg
    bellybutton.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 19
at work right now. Mine used to be an innie (little innie) then went flat and 2 days ago started turning into an outie :dohh: by the end it will defo be an outie lol will post pic later :) XxxX

I hate belly buttons !!!

I even have trouble touching mine ! im praying mine doesnt become an outie !!!

Oh momandpeanut I'm so excited you have trouble touching your belly button, I'm exactly the same!! Touching it just makes me want to be sick, I don't know why, I've always been like that. I think I must be very naive but I didn't realise anything would happen to it. I guess I'll just have to watch and see!

:rofl: What you's going to do when baba comes and his/hers placenta bit drys up and falls off.....and the belly button appears....:argh: :shock: LOL XxxX

Mine turned to an outtie really quickly when i didnt even have a bump, i did have a really tiny belly button though so might have made a differnce :shrug: My OH thinks its totally manky though :( Ha ha ha!!

Mine is usually and inny it has now gone almost flat apart from a little bit at the top which is just turning into an outy, the whole thing has popped out a couple of times when LO has fidgeted and pushed his foot or hand into it

haha @ like a well

Mine is just as normal :) inny

Sorry not going to show my big belly button!! But mine is also starting to pop out I had a very deep inny before!

:rofl: What you's going to do when baba comes and his/hers placenta bit drys up and falls off.....and the belly button appears....:argh: :shock: LOL XxxX

EEEWWWW i hadnt thought about that !!!

Mine is normally a really really deep innie but is getting shallower by the day..i hope it doesnt become an outy! :hissy:

I hate belly buttons too and have been both amazed and disgusted by the dynamism of mine since getting pregnant. I started a thread on this some weeks ago in 2nd tri! lol

Before mine was quite neat and in then it went huge like a 50p and I saw bits of it I've never seen before as the creases stretched out! Then a few weeks ago baby started sitting up with its spine against my tum making my belly button completely tiny. Now it changes on a daily basis between tiny and huge depending on which way the baby is lying. It has stretched out permanently at the edges though.

Bleugh. Horrid belly buttons.

prob sounds crazy, but even now at 17 weeks mine has started going into an outie!!!
hubby mentioned it the other day... its getting flatter!

Mine is almost out, yuck!! My dd keeps trying to poke it in, which makes me want to be sick!!

:blush: Im sorry guys, I thought that this thread would be a nice way to show off your bellies etc...I didnt realise everyone hated belly buttons so much...I might get the thread removed....:blush:

:blush: Im sorry guys, I thought that this thread would be a nice way to show off your bellies etc...I didnt realise everyone hated belly buttons so much...I might get the thread removed....:blush:

No! You don't need to get it removed, I'm sure no-one is offended by it! I guess a few of us don't like belly buttons but it's still a funny thing to talk about!

I'll not be posting any pics of my horrible hairy tummy anytime soon though! lol

Mine was a deep inny. But it's kinda flat now. Doesnt go in much anymore. So maybe mine will pop out towards the end? :D

I hate belly buttons !!!

I even have trouble touching mine ! im praying mine doesnt become an outie !!!

Me too! I am dreading mine becoming an outie and having to touch it and having clothes rubbing on it and stuff ewwwwwwwww! :wacko:

Mine's sort of flat and my pierced bit is all stetched out! lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"