Belly rubbing...

It doesn't bother me but then I don't see it as a particularly personal thing to do. I don't think I rubbed my bump much unless it was painful, I did rest my hands on it a lot though.

I rested my hands, cups of tea, my dinner. A baby bump is so convinient.

I agree I think it's subconscious a lot of the time and also protectiveness. I know that if ever I was in a crowd, for example I was heavily pregnant over Christmas and had to face the xmas rush, I would always have a hand over my bump to protect it.

I used to just sit in my office chair with my hand on my bump looking down and seeing/feeling it move, I loved it! :D

I'm usually doing it subconsciously, if I'm consciously rubbing my bump it's because baby is kicking or I'm feeling particularly stretched and uncomfortable and rubbing makes it feel better.
I don't think it's a personal thing to do really, no different to rubbing your arm while talking to someone imo.

It doesn't bother me but then I don't see it as a particularly personal thing to do. I don't think I rubbed my bump much unless it was painful, I did rest my hands on it a lot though.

I rested my hands, cups of tea, my dinner. A baby bump is so convinient.

I agree I think it's subconscious a lot of the time and also protectiveness. I know that if ever I was in a crowd, for example I was heavily pregnant over Christmas and had to face the xmas rush, I would always have a hand over my bump to protect it.

I used to just sit in my office chair with my hand on my bump looking down and seeing/feeling it move, I loved it! :D
LOL during the Christmas rush I used to carry "weapons" I could find in the stores like bottles of wine or shopping baskets so I could plow into people if they tried anything. :haha:

I dont think i used to rub my bump but like others have said i was nearly always resting my hand on it esp if we were food shopping as people seemed to have a habit of knocking into me or my bump. In the end i always made sure i pushed the trolley and would accidently bump people who really pissed me off or give them evil looks lmao x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->