Best and Worst Gift

Babybump87

Reaction score
What was the best and worst gift you received this year ?

My best gift was seeing my little girls faces when they came down stairs!. Amazing day.

Worst Gift hmmmmm this is hard I got so many lovely gifts. Probably the flower scented gift set I received ! Smells like old lady perfume ( no offence to anyone !)

X

Best gift was seeing how happy my children were. We'd been in such a panic that the stomach bug would take over Christmas but everyone was recovered in time and they were so happy and excited!

I don't think I received a worst gift, I loved everything! Maybe some of the kids loud toys might start to get annoying after a while though! :laugh2:

I didnt get to see the faces of mine seeing all the presents. DD2 was more bothered about finding the Elf lol. SS cross stitch was my best - I've never done it before.

My worst - not exactly worst but more of a "WTH" present from OH which was a water filter :haha: he said I moan about drinking tap water (donkeys ago) because it's hard and bleachy. He and his online friend were researching everything about our water and then reviews for filters. So at least some thought went into it haha. It does make sense why he bought me it, but it definitely wasn't on my list.

Best was having my new baby here with us all.

Worst was all the chocolate...I need to lose the baby weight not gain more :haha:

Best was DDs reaction to her pony castle. She played for hours with it. DD2 just tore through everything.
Worst present. For me, my aunt got me body lotion which she does every year and I never use it. I've kept it as the bottle is pretty.

Obviously my babies with their prezzies was the best ever!
But my favourite actual gift was my custom made glass art framed pictures that OH had made for when we redecorate.
Worst was probably a bottle of wine that I’m not really fond on anymore that a friend got, but I used to drink it so she isn’t to know and really wine is wine so it’ll still end up down my neck :haha:
Not bad going if that’s my worst present. I’ve done well this year!

Obviously the best gift was the kids reactions as soon as they walked into thw living roomand opening gifts. More dds recation this year she actually gets it and was so excited. Ds played it cool and was all " ahhh yes this thing. " he is 6. So is obviously far too cool to be actualky excited. Still havbt worked out if he is yoo cool or if he hates his gifts.
Best actual gift, would be the steve madden boots OH got me. Second year in a row he has got me awesome gifts. I think he might be having an affair. 8 years before he did a half arsed job.

Worst gift, i cant think ofone. I actually cried last night because we got spoilt again. Though, the mess is the worst gift. And i can only blame myself.

My best and worst present came from my OH.

Best was the Disney lego castle. I saw it once ages ago and said I would love to do that and have never mentioned it again. I have no idea when I ever will find the time to build it or where to put it either.

The worst was a thumper charm from Pandora. I don't really like it because:
1. I dislike bambi
2. I really hate rabbits

Couldn't name a best present, got some really nice stuff.

Worst was a crap "fudge finger" from my aunty. I mean really. She doesn't really like me so I was suspect it was a deliberately crap present - but it was just a piece of cheap fudge covered in cheap chocolate-flavoured coating (not even chocolate) that literally cost her 50p from a church table sale.

Haha, sorry I'm just really pissed about this fudge finger. It went in the bin I'm afraid to say.

Best was my ghds from my sister.

Worst was probably some rose scented soap from my mil, she always buys smellies and it’s the thought that counts though right :)

Best pressie was my Bobby Brown palette, from OH
Worst pressie was a pair of western silver boots, from OHs granddad bless him:flower:

Apart from seeing the kids reactions to their presents, my best present would be my dressing gown off my OH and Kids, I chose it myself so didn't really have any surprise but it was the red one from Matalan with the reindeer hood, I love it, it's so soft and I'll definitely wear it all year lol.

Can't really say i had a bad present.

Aww glad everyone got so many amazing gifts.

I had to laugh at the fudge finger lol
I’ve seen the Disney Lego castle and it looks amazing ! Good luck with it

best present was powder mittens my mum got me, or the dinner and hotel in edinburgh that me and OH had on the 23rd :)

i don't get many presents so didn't get a bad one! maybe all the chocolate is my worst because i had to work yesterday and all my clothes feel a bit tight :cry: :haha:

best present was my Nikon d5000 camera

worst... hmm I didn't really get any bad ones but my 6 year old got a gift card for a local restaurant. He wasn't thrilled with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->