Best bargains!

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
So obviously a lot of us are on tighter budgets these days, and I always love a bargain :p

Just being nosey really, has anyone had any brilliant bargains lately?

I always get clothes for my kids from the charity shop I help out at, they're brilliant! I've got DD set up for about the next 2 years from there and it's all good stuff.

The other day though I went to Asda to get DS some trousers (he has sprouted again! Now in age 8-9 :shock:) nothing in his size was on the sale rack though :/

But after I went through the till I noticed that one pair that was marked £8 went through at £2! I guess it was meant to have a sale sticker but didn't. Result!

So what bargains have you had?

:flower:

I tend to but lo's tshirts from asda in the next size for when hes grows out of them. I get the obes tgat cost £2 as they change them so often i can get a load fir a right bargin price xx

Aw yea Asda kids clothes are great ey I find they last as well :)

I went to an nct sale today and brought the Lamaze moose toy for 50p, 2winter sleeping bags for £1 each, fisherprice cookie jar toy £2, peppa pig DVD £1, a nobody puts baby in the corner baby grow for £1 :D

Gotta love a bargain!!

I went to an nct sale today and brought the Lamaze moose toy for 50p, 2winter sleeping bags for £1 each, fisherprice cookie jar toy £2, peppa pig DVD £1, a nobody puts baby in the corner baby grow for £1 :D

Gotta love a bargain!!

That's great :)

I can't resist a charity shop! I just got Holly a Next dress and Carters T shirt for a couple of quid. I also bought her an ELC toy guitar and ELC keyboard for £1 and 50p - they would be bargains if I could get them to work :haha: Silly people left the batteries in and they've leaked. Spent this morning scrubbing them with lemon juice and got it in my eye :dohh: Will report back once they'e dried out lol. I also got her a megablocks dumper truck full of megablocks for £5, sounds a lot but not compared to new. I got a lovely new top for £2 too. Best bargain - a pop up play tent and tunnel for £2! I go on serious trawls of charity shops :lol:

Non-charity shop bargain - Lidl's shampoo and conditioner. Seriously good for 75p each!

Yea lidl stuff is pretty good :)

I'm a charity shop addict as well, DH hates it :rofl:

He's 'threatened' to buy me a kindle as I keep filling the house with books :smug:

:rofl:

I've just managed to get a free fridgefreezer, working, clean etc :happydance:

lol sorry this isn't practical,

BUT last half term we manged to go to France - all 4 of us plus car for £64 return!!!! directferries.com 3 days in a hotel £100. (Getting away from all the rain during half term - bloody priceless lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->