Best Birthday Present Ever!

Sophia17

Reaction score
Let me give you a little background...I am 37 ( today) and dh is 54. We have been TTC for almost 3 years. He wasn't sure he even wanted to try as he already has a son (29) and daughter (24) from a first marriage ... But he realized how much it would mean to me.

His thing was though, if it was going to happen it would just happen so we started trying...he made it very clear though that I could try the clomid but we were not doing anything more then that. As he puts it, we would not try to play with nature.

So today, he gave me the best present ever! Not one I can really share with family or friends (as nobody knows we have been trying) so I thought I would share with you all. He is giving me "sperm washing"...lol... Might sound silly but he is now willing to try the IUI...I am so excited!!! :happydance:

So, I am sure in the coming months I'll be picking your brains for advice and experiences on this. :hugs:

What a fabulous birthday present :happydance:

Hope you get your BFP and sticky bean soon :dust:

Wot a brilliant present ,am sure u are so excited,good luck ,Xxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday! My 37th birthday is today! While blowing out my imagineary candles I'm wishing you and everyone here a BFP!

Funny how excited we can get over that... Good luck, Sweetie and Happy Birthday !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->