Best bottles for colic

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I dont belong here quite yet but am very close to joining u all in the next week and a half.

Anyway I just wanted to know if any of you know what bottles are best for colic?

Ds had terrible colic. We was using Tommee tippee bottles and they just seemed to make it worse.
We did try mam but he didn't get on with the teat. Maybe I should of used them from when he was newborn but the bottles they give u in hospital have the same kind of teat as Tommy tippy.

We also tried dr brown's which did help but I hated them.

I've been reading some good reviews about Nuby and Nuk but have never used them b4.

I can't breastfeed unfortunately because of medication I am on.

So any help wud be great.

Thank you ladies in advance

A few of mine have had colic and tbh I haven't found one that completely got rid of it, iv done a lot of research this time and the nuk bottles the lowest teat is 0-6m and the reviews say they are a bit fast flowing for newborns, cos we are having the babies early prob not the best idea if they are a little slow to get the hang of it like Bonnie was, :blush:

Mam were good but a pain in the butt to clean and put together again quickly

I wanted to try avent but they are really expensive and most bottles come with 1m+ teats ](*,)

A few of mine have had colic and tbh I haven't found one that completely got rid of it, iv done a lot of research this time and the nuk bottles the lowest teat is 0-6m and the reviews say they are a bit fast flowing for newborns, cos we are having the babies early prob not the best idea if they are a little slow to get the hang of it like Bonnie was, :blush:

Mam were good but a pain in the butt to clean and put together again quickly

I wanted to try avent but they are really expensive and most bottles come with 1m+ teats ](*,)

Thank u hon.

We have brought some bottles now. We went for the Nuby ones which had great reviews for colicky babies.
I do have some mam as well but there are a pain to clean lol.
We are gonna use Hiip Organic baby milk too.
That was the only one my son took too and helped with his colic. They also have it at the hospital so I can get him on it right from birth.

We had such a nightmare with DS last time.
He was fine for 3 weeks. He was on cow and gate and we was using the Tommee Tippee bottles but as soon as he hit 3 weeks old omg it was just so hard.
He wud scream and scream and scream and throw up alot..
Nothing seemed to settle him he was very fussy when feeding.

We then tried SMA and that didn't agree with him either.

I remember researching like crazy in desperation to find the best formula for colic/reflux. And Hiip Organic was it.
So we went an got that with Dr Brown bottles and the difference was amazing.
He was a much happier baby.
I didnt really like the Dr brown bottles though' a right pain in the butt to clean and they leaked so badly.

The nuby bottles had such good reviews so we decided to get them for this baby and will definitely be using Hiip Organic again.
They wasn't that expensive ether. £14 in Boots for 3 bottles so we brought 2 boxes so we have 6 of them now.
There so cute too they have little penguin pictures on them.

I wish I cud breastfeed and I know I'm gonna cry when my milk comes in. It just feels like such a waist.
The midwifes at the hospital tho were so lovely after I gave birth to my son and they really supported me alot. I was absolutely fine untill I see all the other mums breastfeeding and then when my milk came in I was in such a state and cudnt stop crying but the midwifes were great.

I no our baby will be lactose or dairy intolerant only 2 of my 6 weren't but despite that the peads always want us to try normal formula we are going cow and gate cos I like the scoop leveler but will only be for a few weeks. We have gone tommee tippee this time but have the mam on standby \\:D/

I no our baby will be lactose or dairy intolerant only 2 of my 6 weren't but despite that the peads always want us to try normal formula we are going cow and gate cos I like the scoop leveler but will only be for a few weeks. We have gone tommee tippee this time but have the mam on standby \\:D/

Love it how u have the Mam on standby hehe.
Gosh hon none of mine have been lactose intolerance.
Tommy just had issues bringing up wind and sucking in air.
I thought maybe he had a allergy to the milk at first but as soon as we changed him to hiip organic he was so much better.
By 10 weeks old he was Completely fine.
Hoping to escape it this time

I wish mine weren't lactose intolerant it's a pain in the behind! Yh mam ones are the best anti colic iv had (Not tried them all) but a pain in the arse to wash!! X

I wish mine weren't lactose intolerant it's a pain in the behind! Yh mam ones are the best anti colic iv had (Not tried them all) but a pain in the arse to wash!! X

My son wudnt take to there teat. I went for nuby this time because the reviews were so good for colic.
I do have some mam ones from my son I've kept them so we can try them to.
I was gonna go for mam Completely but they had a number 2 teat which i thought wud be too fast for a newborn.

Be careful if you have the Nuby anti colic bottles with the straw thingy in . Mine just kept leaking all over the place ! We also used normal Nuby bottles which were great .

DS wouldn’t take to any bottle at first but settled on MAM and then the Nuby . He’s also had reflux in the past and has a cows milk protein allergy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->