best bottles?

SurpriseBub

Reaction score
Hi!

I would love any tips on which bottles have been the best for you. My three week old has Medela slow flows... but she drains them very quickly and seems to gulp in a decent amount of air along the way. I would like to find something that works a little better but am hoping not to buy too many more before finding "the one".

Thank you!

We used the Playtex Nursers with the drop-in lines. Never had a problem, and I think the liners are supposed to help reduce the amount of air. :flower: (Not to mention they were so easy to clean!)

If you're in the UK, I can recommend the Mothercare Innosense range for a slower flow. The Lansinoh ones are also excellent.

Dr. Browns bottles are amazing! They have a great airflow system and are anti-colic. We've been using them from the start with our LO and I just switched from the 4oz bottles to the 8oz bottles. He's been doing great on them and hardly ever has trapped wind (FX it stays that way). They take a bit longer to clean with the extra parts but it's well worth it to have a happy gas free baby.

Ps: my LO also eats fast - he takes 5oz in about 20 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->