Best cheap pregnancy tests for early detection???

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm not pregnant so hope u dont mine me writing in here but we are ttc.
I've been using Easy@home pregnancy test strips since march and they always seem to give shadow lines even when I'm not pregnant.

We did manage to get pregnant last cycle but sadly it resulted in a chemical pregnancy.i got faint lines on Frer and clear blue but the easy@home still showed the same shadows although a little darker than normol.

Anyway I'm on CD4 and I'm wanting to buy some cheap tests that dont show shadows and that detect early b4 missed period.
I cant wait that long.
I like to start testing from around 9-10DPO.

What tests wud u ladies recommend I buy?
I've had 2 boxes of easy@home so far and was going to purchase them again but I've also been looking at the wandfo ICs.
I was also looking at the one step ones but the reviews are shocking.

I had an awesome experience with accumed, great reviews too.

Thanks ladies.
I've decided to order more easy@home again.
They have the best reviews for early detection so gonna stick with what I know.
I use there OPKs and there great.

I find I get the earliest results with FRER but if your one for multiple testing the IC strips from Amazon are the best but I didn't start getting clear lines until 13dpo at which point FRER was already getting dark.

I liked the easy at home for early testing. I didn't try them at 9dpo (I just knew I was pregnant so I used a frer at 8 and then 9dpo I got very faint with frer), but I got a faint bfp on them at 10dpo.

I used wondfos with my first two and had pretty good experience with them.

I love pregmate ICs. I am in the US so we don’t have one step.

I really wanted to get some of them but there hard to get here in the UK. U can get them from Amazon but there expensive. I've heard some grate things about pregmate.
I find I get the earliest results with FRER but if your one for multiple testing the IC strips from Amazon are the best but I didn't start getting clear lines until 13dpo at which point FRER was already getting dark.

Thank you hon. I have 6 Frers but I'm gonna save those. If u get any faint lines on the cheapies then I'll use Frer. I always like to use Frer for progression.

I liked the easy at home for early testing. I didn't try them at 9dpo (I just knew I was pregnant so I used a frer at 8 and then 9dpo I got very faint with frer), but I got a faint bfp on them at 10dpo.

I used wondfos with my first two and had pretty good experience with them.

Thanks hon.
I've ordered some more Easy@home and some OneStep.
I've got a small stash of Frers as well.
I swear I'm collecting pregnancy tests hahaha. But its surprising how many u get through when ure ttc.](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->