Best Diaper Bag for 2 under 2?

ajlj1126

Reaction score
I have been looking around and wondering what you ladies thought? I will have a newborn in late December or early January and a 15 or 16 month old who is still in diapers and uses sippys/wipes/ etc. I need a diaper bag big enough but not so huge it looks like a suitcase.

Any suggestions? Thanks!!!! :hugs:

I actually started using a backpack after my first. It was way easier to be able to put it on my back with a newborn and a toddler. I just used a regular one, but they make backpack diaper bags.

I'm stalking this thread because I've been searching Google looking for the same answer. My daughter's in cloth diapers and her bag is always full. How in the world do I pack for two?

I just got the Out n About changing bag with the double (dd2 is 13mths plus newborn)
It doesnt seem any bigger than a normal changing bag but im not one to overpack lol.
At the moment, I use a toder backpack for dd2 so I may just use the changing bag for the newborn and buy a new little backpack for toddler. All I ever really take for her are 3/4 nappies, pack of wipes (can be shared!), a couple of bibs (also can share) and her cup. Talk about minimal!

I have a newly 3 year old and a newborn, the jj cole caprice has been amazing. I love it for them AND myself.

I'm going to get the Pink Lining twice as nice changing bag :) xx

I just got the Out n About changing bag with the double (dd2 is 13mths plus newborn)
It doesnt seem any bigger than a normal changing bag but im not one to overpack lol.
At the moment, I use a toder backpack for dd2 so I may just use the changing bag for the newborn and buy a new little backpack for toddler. All I ever really take for her are 3/4 nappies, pack of wipes (can be shared!), a couple of bibs (also can share) and her cup. Talk about minimal!

Maybe that's what I'll do, rather than worry about getting something bigger! I bought a cheap diaper bag for my DD but it is falling apart at the seams, literally. I saw something on Pinterest about keeping their things seperate in gallon size ziplock baggies.. I might do that!

I also REALLY love the backpack idea from a PP- seriously, why did I not think of that! That's why I love this site :hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->