Best double pushchair? UK

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Hello. :) I was hoping you could all help me out! I'm currently pregnant with baby #3, when this baby is born my youngest will just be turning 2. Therefore, I'm looking for a double pushchair! I need something that will fit in the boot of our Ford Focus, but will also be good for public transport. I was looking at the cosatto tandem, but I can't find many reviews on it!

Thanks. X

I absolutely loved my obaby zezu multi, there's 21 months between my youngest two and I couldn't fault it. It has the seat to make it into a tandom and then when older one is big enough it also has a buggy board style attachment (but it doesn't stick out like an added on buggy board). Main seat can be pram, forward and rear facing and folds pretty small :)

There's 14 months between my second and third. We have a few doubles, my favourite so far has been the britax be dual double. It's one of the bony pushchairs that would fit in our boot (Vauxhall mokka) and ticked all our boxes for comfort, shade and affordability. Will be using it again for new baby and older brother.

Joovy Caboose Too Ultralight. It's so compact!

I don't know if you have it in the UK but I love my Baby Jogger City Mini Double. It folds up smaller than some singles I have had folded up.

As a mum of twins I cannot stress enough how wonderful the Mountain Buggy duet is. By far the narrowest side by side, it was still comfy for my twins at 3. I honestly do not know why anyone would ever buy anything else :haha:

I have a Bob Utility Stroller for running with twins (all terrain, snowstorms, nothing phases it and it's a dream to push/steer) and an uppababy Vista for everyday (it also drives well and you also have the option of adding another seat, also the bottom has a huge basket - awesome for shopping).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->