Best exercises....

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
So i need to tone up my tummy,arms,thighs and my hips!

I dont have a long way to go but for my job iv been told i need to look good:blush:

I have one of those sit up thingys and i also have some dumbells.:thumbup:

So i was wondering if someone could do me a little exercise plan that i could do every day? as im useless:blush:

thankyou in advance :)xxx

whats your job? sorry just being nosey :p

Lost of cardio! I also recommend the ten minute trainer dvd set. It will kick your ass big time and you will get good results fast.

I walk 4miles a day and the weight has come off my stomach and hips. I look better now than pre preg. walking is under estimated lol

I walk 4miles a day and the weight has come off my stomach and hips. I look better now than pre preg. walking is under estimated lol

Walking is usefully but to target hard spots you need to up the cardio. There are certain areas on a human body that doesnt like to lose the weight its collected. If you want a toned body you need to do high impact cardio. Although the metabolism that some people have little work can be done to lose weight but for most people you need the high intensity.

Walking is usefully but to target hard spots you need to up the cardio. There are certain areas on a human body that doesnt like to lose the weight its collected. If you want a toned body you need to do high impact cardio. Although the metabolism that some people have little work can be done to lose weight but for most people you need the high intensity.

Oh maybe I have been lucky then lol my stomach is now flat. I actually hate walking, but its the school run so I have no choice. Bet I put the weight on in the holidays LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->