best food processor ever...

summer rain

Mum of 5
Reaction score
...and it doesn't even use electricity. I have gone through about 4 food processors in the last 10 years, I must really abuse them because I somehow manage to blunt the blades and even break off bits of the plastic from inside the bowl :blush:. Anyway I have no idea how I heard of this one but I think it was seeing it in a 'similar items' carousel on amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kitchen-Processor-chops-slices-dices/dp/B001ZOJF38

I got mine for about £15 but some other places were until recently still selling it for about £35 so £19.99 is still fab. I was a bit skeptical but for the price it was and all the good reviews I thought, worth a try. I have had it for about 4 months now, maybe longer and I am very impressed. It comes with a spare bowl, salad spinner, whipping/mixing attachment, and mandolin lid as well. It also comes with a lid as the bowl is totally self contained thus you can store what you've made in the fridge. The whipping/mixing attachment is great for 'rubbing in' butter or margarine for pastry and whips cream really easily. The blades are very sharp as well so be careful but this means I have used the mandolin and the food processor with the blades loads and they are showing no sign of wear whatsoever. The best part is when I go to plug it in everytime before using it and realise I don't need to :dohh:

Ive had loads of mixers and they just broke, crap quality these days, my mums had the same mixer for 33 years, they got it as a wedding present and its still going strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->