Best holiday park uk

bw9522

mummy to Damon
Reaction score
We r looking to go away in sept. We have been to Yarmouth seashore for past 2 years and loved it. Now we r looking for somewhere new any ideas. What we liked about seashore direct flat assess to beach, nightly entertainment and popular town near by. We live in the midlands. There will be 8 adults 4 under 3's in 3 caravan. Suggestions please??

the haven site at mablethorpe is very close to a sandy beach and is a lively haven resort

the kids had a great time when we went

I agree haven at mablethorpe is great!
Has things to do nearby too... A seal sanctuary and stuff xx

We go to cornwall nearly every year and love it! There's always something todo, lovely beaches, good places to eat... We usually stay at hendra in newquay its 5 minutes from the main town but its such a lovely quiet site with lots on good entertainment, a brilliant swimming pool with slides flames etc we love it! And the caravans are beautiful too we stayed in the peran caravan which was really nice and they do offers every now and them for half price weeks away x

Trevornick down in newquay is lovely..been lots of times. Right on the beach and plenty for kids to do.

We have been to woolacombe for the past two years and its been fab, there is four parks and you can use the facilities at all parks plus there is a gorgeous beach. We stay at woolacombe bay, it's gorgeous and so much for children to do.

I agree, woolacombe in north devon is lovely. I live here and the beaches are gorgeous in the summer, lots to do for kids etc

Definitely recommend Newquay. We stayed in a static caravan last year £100 for 4 of iirc

I love cornwall. The Newquay area is lovely, we stayed in Porth last year which is really close by, beautiful beach and as I said Newquay isn't far so there's more beaches and a town, lots of places to eat etc, there is a caravan park there I think but if not theres bound to be one in Newquay.
I also love Devon, we always go to Torquay.

We went to Haven Devon cliffs last year so have booked to go again this year as we loved it and things we didn't get a chance to do last year x

I am another vote for Woolacoombe!! I love it there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->