Best nappy thats really slim??

sam#3

Lactivist & Intactivist
Reaction score
Evening ladies :flower:

I stopped using washables as none of harrys trousers would fit over the nappies i had and he had grown out of the slim kushies AIO's we had.
Im now looking to go back to using them but need a slim nappy so ladies which is the skinniest out there?!?!?!? :thumbup:

TIA :kiss:

For fit on Hayden the slimmest have been small Fuzzi Bunz, BG organic aio or BG flips

^^ WSS, and Stuffables by Nature Babies are very slim fitting. They are really nice, soft and comfy as well :thumbup:

How big is he?? Itti Bitti's are v slim..i also find my Fuzzi's and BG V3's quite slim too.....summer is coming tho so great excuse to show off fluffy bums without trousers :)

he weighs about 23lb but he is tiny in height, hes only size 9-12 month clothes,he has tiny short legs!!!!!!
yer last summer he was in a tshirt and big fluffy bum all the time!!! lush!! x

then in that case he'd probs still fit into Itti's :) they are fab...either that or get yourself some Fitteds and Wool Longies to go over then you dont need to worry about trousers :)

would he be ok in the med ittis? id like to give a try

he'd probs fit Mediums but i;d also try a large to be sure :)

ok thanks sweetie, ill go on the prowl!!!! x

aimees jeans are fine over her ittis, i had the same prob with other nappies, they restricted her movement and were just too tight x

yer harry would end up looking like john wayne when he toddles around if i get anything too chunky!!!!!

we're the same with jeans etc...we have a pair of gorgeous cords/jeans and we can only use Ittis with them as she cant sit in them with any other nappy :dohh:

ok so now i need to look around for some ittis then. ive just been having a hunt on ebay to see what i can find there :)

Our slimmest are def ittis and BG AIO organics :D

cloth nappy tree have a classifieds section too there's always loads of nappies on there.

Personally i wouldn't buy too many of one sort until you've tried them out, just in case the fit/absorbency doesn't work for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->