Best place for credit account?

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
My cookers died and it's a huge 8 hob thing with 2 ovens and a grill and I can't afford a new one out right but can afford small weekly payments so where would you suggest? Where is best for credit accounts? Xx

If you need to then I find Very much cheaper than littlewoods etc. Same company, same products but cheaper prices. You can usually get money off as a new customer if you google for a code before hand.

Although you've posted in the wrong section and would probably get more replies elsewhere :)

Oh so I have haha!! Didn't even realise as on my phone! Thanks

I agree with Very. Dont go to brighthouse or whatever it's called, its incredibly expensive.

I will move this to general chatter x

I agree with others. Very is usually good. Pricewise, I have managed to get a few things cheaper than the high street on there. I have just bought a new tumble dryer from there.

You normally get 6-12 months interest free. Just make sure you pay it off within that period otherwise the interest is huge.

Argos are good too! Big purchases like that you normally get 12 months interest free

I'd be wary of very.co.uk interest rates. I have 40% apr on mine!
They do a pay over three months interest free though-this may be a good idea.

Couldn't you get a normal loan instead of a credit account? You might find the terms a LOT better if you're unable to pay it off within the interest free period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->