Best place to get a woven wrap?

lovelylaura

3 little girls
Reaction score
Help! I'm after a woven wrap, I've looked on eBay but I'm just not sure if I should trust them. But then I've had a quick look on Google and there about £100 and I really don't want to spend that much. So where did you get yours from?

Try one of the big swap groups on facebook. The UK one is called "Babywearing FSOT." You can get some good deals there!

Other than that, try the little frog website and the seconds section on Natibaby's website. :)

Amazon also sell Didymos which is a good brand. I think with those you pay for the pattern cos they range from around £50 to £120 and the only difference is the design.

I've read good reviews for the brand Little Frog. I'm getting one for myself soon. I've converted the price of the one I want to pounds and it's only £33!

I got mine direct from Calin Bleu; I think it was about 40euros.

There's also a fb group called 'Affordable baby slings for sale or swap' where all on there are under £100 all in.

I've got a Calin Bleu ring sling second hand off of the fb page 'selling page for UK breastfeeding support'.

Personally, I steer clear of eBay and amazon as there are a lot of fakes on there. I'm currently searching for a Natibaby Rainbow which is proving elusive. Lol

Lenny lamb? Go to their website, then the discount area and click on 'use our special coupon' which gives around 15% off i think. Then youcan get fairly cheap wovens in the outlet - you're looking at £40-50 odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->