Best place to get lanolin?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
Where should I look and what sort of prices are normal? I've heard of scented ones, how long does the scent last?

im using the nipple cream stuff from boots atm until it runs out, its £10 a tube like so am on the lookout for something cheaper :)

x

So I could use Lansinoh? I might have some left!

How do you do it?

I've just got heaps n heaps of the stuff in this morning! I'm just trying out a scented one now but it's quite strong but not overpowering in the same way iykwim? You just melt it in hot water and a squirt of baby wash

with lansinoh i use one tsp of lansinoh (which is actually about 1/2tsp since you cant fill the spoon up properly haha) then i add a squirt of baby bath or lately ive been using wool wash, woolite i think it is called? just a little bit, put those two into a cup with some boiling water, stir it all up till its FULLY mixed, and i say this in caps because last time i did it i didnt mix properly and i ended up with full on splodges of lansinoh all over my shorties :(

then take a bucket and put in maybe 5ltrs of warm water, add the cup of water to it, give a quick swish with your hand then put the wool in, press it all down to make sure its all submerged, leave overnight, then in the morning, put it on a long spin in your washer then lay flat to dry :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->