Best Prenatal?

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
I want to start taking a prenatal with enough folic acid in it as to not have to take a seperate suppliment. I have read that it is beneficial to take anywhere from 6-12 months before TTC. Any suggestions?

I am in the US..

I'm wondering this as well so interested to here what everyone thinks. I'm in the UK though.

I dunno what brands you guys have over there - I take Pregnacare Conception :) TBH I don't think there is a lot of difference between all of the prenatals available. xx

I was taking Materna which I got in Canada so I presume you can get it there, It has 1mg of folic acid in it. I stopped taking it because i felt sick, and it gave me an upset stomach so just taking the supplement now instead.

i'm in the uk and i'm taking sanotogen mother-to-be.it has the rda of folic acid and lots of vits and mins.it's £5 for 30 days supply,well worth it!

A good friend told me that she was taking a regular Target brand prenatal, but all of the fillers made her sick. She switched to the Whole Foods brand prenatal and loved it. She (and her DH) agreed it was well worth the xtra few dollars to not be sick from vitamins on top of pregnancy related illness.

I've been taking the target brand prenatal vitamins for the past several months. They are the first vitamins that don't make me sick. I took them with me to my last obgyn appointment and was given the OK to keep on taking them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->