Best push-up bra for bigger busts

Louby

Reaction score
Hi Girls
Any suggestions for good push up bras that are supportive. Im a 34/36 E.

xxx

I am a 40 e/f and I buy all my bras in asda now. I used to spend around £30 on a bra but they lasted as long (in terms of wires coming out) as a £6 job from asda.

I use the t shirt bras in Tesco and and Adsa that are £4. Whilst not push up they have moulded cups and give a fantastic shape and silhouette. I'm a 40E BTW

I love M&S bras, they have some lovely stuff but my faves are their t-shirt bras - I'm a 32F x

When still living in the UK, I used to always like the Debenhams own brand multiway ones as felt they gave a good push-up effect and shape and would last for ages. So unless they've drastically changed them in the last few years, I'd definitely give them a try.

Primark have some nice 'Balcony' bras :D Cheap and cheerful but do the job thats needed. Ive had bras that cost upwards of £50 that i have fallen apart so now id rather buy cheap.

I often buy off eBay (not 2nd hand though!) you can often get bargains if shops have sales on. I'm a 34FF.

Another for M and S bras. 2 for £16 and they push the bad boys up, so cant grumble really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->