Best secret santa gifts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopey

Reaction score
Me and some of the Mum's from my kid's school are going to be doing a Secret Santa between us.

I've never done a Secret Santa before and as I don't know the other women too well, I've no idea where to start.

What's the best Secret Santa gift you've ever received? Anyone have any suggestions?!

How much are you planning to spend? Ive pulled a person i dont know very well this year so Im thinking yankee candles?
In previous years Ive bought a cookery book, thorntons chocs, scarf, baileys gift set. Our price range is under £15

Ps the worst secret santa gift I received was a mug with my job title on!!! Lol

I agree you can't go wrong with a yankee candles set! Not met one mummy who doesn't love them x

Depending how much you have to spend ...

yankee candles
lush or soap and glory set
nailvarnish set
food hamper (sainsburys have some on offer atm)
bottle of something
box of chocs

Cath kidston mug or notepad,
Make up a pamper pack- mini bubble bath, face pack, mini bottle of wine, mini box chocs etc,
Nice winter glovers/ scarf

At work we do a lucky dip Secret Santa. Everyone buys and wraps a present costing up to £5, then we each pull one out the sack. The guideline is that you gift something you'd like to receive. :) Last year I gifted a bath bomb set and received a nice box of biscuits. This year I'm gifting a sweetie house from Boots.

A photo frame, I got one before and actually used it!
Or jewellery

Im doing one with girls at college and we had a budget of £5. Ive got mine a coffee mug with coffee set (shes always drinking coffee), a bauble with 3 nail varnishes in and a mini box of celebrations.

I'm in love with the Johnathan Adler range at Clintons, the list pads are fab & the single pen that comes in the box is really good quality & heavy.
I picked up a couple of the larger pads for daisy to give her teacher for christmas.
I mean who doesn't love a list? x

I agree^^^ especially teachers, so they should be a hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back