Best time for acupuncture

Gypsy99

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea of the best time for acupuncture? I've managed to find one and just wasn't sure the best time in terms of my cycle for it? I've heard before O is good and also after O is good, but I've never had it before.

I was looking into acupuncture the first time I was ttc but actually conceived before I booked an appointment, but I had contacted an acupuncturist to discuss whether she thought she could help me and she seemed keen and thought she could and she seemed knowledgeable. Maybe contact the acupuncturist and ask if what they wold suggest. If they don't have experience themselves they will know the best place to find the info out I'm sure. You may find even if you contact them to book an appointment that they'll ask about your cycles and tell you the best time to come.
Good luck.

Thank you. I'll try calling them tomorrow. I'm thinking before ovulation right now, but will see what they say.

I just did acupuncture yesterday. she wants to see me one more time before O and then again once after O to help suppprt the *hopefully* fertilized egg and help the implementation. From what I understand if it's for fertility you definitely want to go at least once before o and once after! But the acupuncturist is going to determine how much based on your specific needs. I take a gazillion weeks to ovulate and now i just started clomid and she wants to help fix that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->