best time to have sex after positive opk ??

mera.mera

Reaction score
Wanna ask about best time to have sex after the positive ovulation test??
I test once a day about 2 pm i get the result 2 pm so we must have sex same day or the day after?
And when ovulation happen after the positive test ??

Ovulation is 12-36hrs after posative opk, and best chance of conception is a dat before ovulation so get to it!

Day of positive opk & the next 3 days.. Once opk is positive you will ovulate anywhere from 12-36 hours & then the egg will hang around for 12-24 hours. I usually start having intercourse every other day from cd10 & once i get a positive opk we have intercourse for next 3 days in a row that's just to cover all basis & have sperm waiting too

Ovulation is 12-36hrs after posative opk, and best chance of conception is a dat before ovulation so get to it!

Day of positive opk & the next 3 days.. Once opk is positive you will ovulate anywhere from 12-36 hours & then the egg will hang around for 12-24 hours. I usually start having intercourse every other day from cd10 & once i get a positive opk we have intercourse for next 3 days in a row that's just to cover all basis & have sperm waiting too

Thank you dears, but i have another question
You have sex every day in the opk positive days or day yes and day no?
The doctors told me day and day is better not every day

*Partly edited as per the forum rules!

If your man has a good sperm count then once when you get your positive OPK will give you a good chance to maximize your chance you could also BD for a few days after the positive.

I would BD day of + OPK and the next day to cover bases but me and OH DTD everyday way before and after ovulation to cover all bases!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->