best way to flip a breech baby?

joanneNbabyx

Reaction score
hey just wondering if anyone knows any ways, that im able to do from home to make the baby head down.:thumbup:

My baby was breech, I had a section booked for Tuesday but she turned at last minuite the monkey!! I would suggest maybe going on all fours and rocking backwards and forwards maybe? Although she could still turn on her own! Have you got a scan booked to confirm presentation?

Good luck! :D

Nothing I don't think! If baby is being a monkey then...

I have heard that bouncing on the exercise ball, sitting legs apart as much as possible, sitting on all fours can help encourage bubs the right way though, but no guarantees!

Mine was laying sideways until about 3 weeks ago. I didn't really do anything but it decided to move. I guess if yours is ready then she will twist herself!

Good luck!

Let gravity work for you - loads of walking including going up and downstairs and bouncing on a ball if you have one. Going on all fours and wiggling your bottom will allow him to face your back to stop him going back to back.... Good luck! x

My baby was breech, I had a section booked for Tuesday but she turned at last minuite the monkey!! I would suggest maybe going on all fours and rocking backwards and forwards maybe? Although she could still turn on her own! Have you got a scan booked to confirm presentation?

thanks:) yeah ive gotta scan on wednesday, thats why im trying to make her turn before then lol

thanks:) yeah ive gotta scan on wednesday, thats why im trying to make her turn before then lol

fingers crossed for you then! She may just suprise you! :happydance:

google optimal (or it might be optimum) fetal postioning or spinningbabies, there are things you can do to try to encourage baby to move :)

At antenatal the MW said to go onto all fours, rest on your elbows and stick your bum high, and try get gravity to work for you x

Mine was breech (36 wks) and on new yrs eve I danced the night away... Woke up in the morning exhausted and a total different shape. It had turned!!! I'm not saying go clubbing but remain active!

https://spinningbabies.blogspot.com/2007/02/how-to-do-inversion.html

It worked for me, my baby was transverse at 33-34 wks.

ive heard that being on all fours works and ive also heard of putting a bag of frozen chips or veg on top of your bump can encourage baby to flip

hope your baby flips before wednesday

thanx for all the advice ladies:) it worked!!now i just hope she stays this way!!:)

play music down low...and put an ice pack up high. Baby will try to get away from the cold and go towards the music!

It has been heard of for baby's to flip again but I think it's really unlikely, especially as the days go on as there'll be less space.

Congrats though on her turning, hopefully she'll start making her decent soon lol!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->