bestbuy4baby beware

babyjp

Reaction score
please please beware of ebay shop bestbuys4baby!! I bought a concord travel system from them it broke after first use! It has been 7 weeks now and still no replacement. They are very rude in there emails and complete refusal for a refund. Please beware of this seller if anythink was to brake with your new pram you purchase off them, you have to arrange to send it back to them and then they make you cover the cost of sending it back!!! They have a 0871 telephone number but tried calling it over sixteen times all lasting about 15min with only once being answered. My little James Paul will have to just wait in there eyes but trading standards are looking in to them. Please check Negative feedback we all can't be wrong sorry to go on but would not like to see another mum go through what where going though.

Im so sorry you have had a bad experience hun, are you able to bring up a dispute with paypal. I have used Bestbuy4babys loads and my items have always been delivered to me prompt and are in good working condition. x

thanks for the advice all i want to do is go for a walk with my baby boy its really starting to get me down:cry: but thanks again i will contact paypay :thumbup:

Just so you know, your not allowed to cross post. Thought I would mention it in case you wonder where all your other posts have gone if admin decide to delete them. I hope you get this sorted out soon though hun x :hugs: x

sorry hun forgot to put that in yes is a ebayshop seven weeks without going for a walk with me baby boy i think its the lack of fresh air hehe x

i have just had a crib drape bar from them and the first one came all bent so i emailed and they sent another this was also completely bent - because its a soft metal bar and was delivered through royal mail - i emailed them again and they have sent another all wrapped in a box and come through parcel force - so av now got 3 bars for one price --- so i cant really complain about them

i wouldnt be too happy if i was you though- can you start a dispute or something? xxx

7 weeks, you should have opened a dispute.

Because more than 45 days have passed you cant get your money back.

Sadly when you return something as well the buyer has to pay for this.

:hugs:

V xxx

Sad to hear you had a bad experience with them, i have bought from them a few times before and they have been fantastic!

ive bought from them too & was really pleased, hope you get it sorted hun x

thanks every one for your support im currently speaking with ebay and paypal as item was delivered broke and my phone records show for the first month tried in vain to get thorough but poor service meant a lot of money spent calling them with no answer when we did get thorough was told 2 weeks they later denied and told us it was 2/4 weeks five weeks has now passed and still nothing hope trading standards can get my prob sorted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->