BETA at 13 DPO

brandi91

Reaction score
Was only at a 33. Is this terribly low? I go back Monday. I am so nervous. My tests are getting darker, so I was surprised that it was so low.

No, it's not bad. Mine are 13 dpo was 7 and was clearly showing on hpt. There is such a huge range of beta levels and yours is perfectly normal.

Thank you Krissie! You always reassure me! I’m just going to trust that all is well. No bleeding, feeling symptoms, and baby is being well cared for! Plus, I reminded myself that most women don’t even get blood work initially and many just go in for an ultrasound at 6-8 weeks. I’m just going to trust that my body and baby know what to do!

With DS1, I had a negative blood test the day I was expecting AF to show up. I was cramping so bad, I figured AF would show up any minute but after two weeks of super strong cramps without any sign of my period, I tested with an hpt. The darkest bfp I've ever seen and he's now eight and a half.
With DD2, my beta at 13dpo was 36 and my dr was predicting miscarriage. She just turned 4.
With DS2, my beta at 14dpo was only 54 and he's now a healthy happy creeping crawling 10 month old.

That number has to start somewhere, right? And not everyone has super high levels to start with. Remember, it's not the starting number that matters so much as the rate it rises at.

Thank you! Yes!

I had second blood work done four days later and it went from 33 to 214 (we were just hoping for something above 120). I had additional blood work today, and I will get the results tomorrow. We feel optimistic! I took a test for fun today and got my test line that is darker than the control! It was evening urine after quite a bit of water, too.

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/D5B8205B-D70A-460A-9BA9-BE3FFCD22F96_zpsu8tehaow.jpg

That's such a wonderful update and your frer looks great! I'm so happy for you guys.

You clearly have a postive test! Congrats! From what i heard the numbers double overtime. I woukdnt worry about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->