Beta HCG at 19 dpo

So I had 1 more beta.

19 dpo - 1338
21 dpo - 2998
23 dpo - 5880

No more betas, u/s March 24th! to make sure that this baby is not implanted on my c-section scar!!!:happydance::happydance:

*Peeks into the Forum*
Hello all. I just recently got my BFP, and my DH dragged me into work so he could have his lab run my HcG levels so we had an idea of where I was. Going with my FF app as of 3-15-15 I am 14DPO- the day my AF was due. We got the results of the Blood Test back about an hour after my blood was drawn (We spent the hour joking with his coworker as she worked) My results were 673 mIU/ml

Dragon_Chaser - thats a great beta for 14dpo! Congrats!

I had one more done today at 25 dpo 11507. :happydance:

SweetV that's awesome!!!! I did mine again today.. haven't gotten the results back yet.

Dragon :happydance: lucky you to be able to go to your dh's work... how frequently will you be doing bloodwork? I'd be there every day lol

SweetV that's awesome!!!! I did mine again today.. haven't gotten the results back yet.

Dragon :happydance: lucky you to be able to go to your dh's work... how frequently will you be doing bloodwork? I'd be there every day lol

The co worker that drew my blood and ran the test offered to do it whenever I got the urge basically. I'm sure once I know that this bean is progressing nicely I'll not teat too much LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->