Beta Quan pregnancy test at 8DPO?>

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommyandbaby

Mom Of 2 Girls, TTC#3
Reaction score
Okay, My doctor will do a Quan for me if I ask.
But, I really don't know if I want to give up my hopes or waste money on it if it will be to early to do....

If I had possible IB on Sunday night, shouldn't It be safe to get a beta quan done at 8Dpo? Would it be accurate enough?

Thanks, guys....
I have been feeling so sick to stomach (morning sickness) bb's are sore..
I think I might have had a faint BFP this morning with a FRER but not to sure..

But, I want to get blood done because I don't want to take anything for the nausea:cloud9: risking if I'm pregnant it causing harm to the baby..

Not quite sure, is it possible to just eat toast and whatnot and wait another week?

Sure it can... But everytime I eat something I feel like Tossing..

But, I'll try to hold out...
:hugs::blush:

hmm, maybe try some relaxing yoga or something of that nature?

Do you know of any stuff like (pepto bismo) is safe to take right now?

im assuming that if the label doesnt say anything, that you'll be ok

Ive been taking all sorts of cold medicines thinking i had a small cold and here I am with strep, and being diabetic, I need to get it under control fast, so Im on an antibiotic...Im assuming its ok since the doc gave it to me, but then again, I dont know for sure if im pregnant or not

I'm sure he knows your trying right? When I went to the ER on Sunday night. They gave me some medicine in case I had an infection in the uterus..
He made sure he gave me something safe just in case I was pregnant...

Thanks so much...
I don't think pepto will cause much harm at this point..

or look up natural remedies for that, then check those to see if they are safe?

Hi hun,

Sorry I am not familiar with anything you have mentioned :blush: but then again, I am from the other side of the pond ;)...........I just wanted to say, I really hope that is a BFP you have!!!!!! https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-178.gif
:dust: :dust: :dust:

M&B - how long is your usual cycle?

Possibly you should just wait for a few more days and take one of those pregnancy tests that measure early - paying for this quanta thingy test might be a waste of money, especially if you only have to wait two days and can test on a normal test.

I have a 28 day cycle. And, I o'ed early about 2 days early.
So, We will see what happens I already went in..
The doctor said most woman get a pregnant reading (anything over 5 at 8DPO)
But it depends on the woman...

Now, I have to wait till tomorrow...

Thanks, guys. Oh I found out um Gaviscon is okay to take while pregnant..

hey mommyandbaby have you tried eating crackers before you get out of bed in the morning? I read that that helps naseau somewhere. Im not pregnant but get naseau and crackers help. no one knows for sure why women get MS but some think its something due to excess saliva which i always get when im going to vomit and the crackers do help soak it up! good luck for tomorrow!

hi, i also heard that ginger helps (bit odd?) but def crackers or dry toast. i think one of the reasons you get morning sickness in early pregnancy is to force you to eat plain food so you don't eat anything risky that could be harmful to the baby

the symptoms do sound promising, good luck and try to hold out a bit longer before you do the test to avoid a disappointing bfn xx

Hey hun. Pepto and Tums are both fine, preggo or not! I dunno what else is but those work well. If you can't stand the Pepto there are all different flavors of Tums! Don't forget to tell me tomorrow how it goes!:hugs:

Thanks, Guys no I have not tried any of that. But, I will use that in the morning and see how it goes :-D ...

Thanks, for the ideas!!!
I've never had morning sickness before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4