Beta ?

jtink28

Mama
Reaction score
I got my first beta done today - my period isn't even due until tomorrow. So i'm 3w4d or 3w5d. My beta was 34. The nurse kept saying that if I was 4 weeks, 34 would be on the low side, but since i'm not 4 weeks yet, she guesses 34 is okay.

Now I'm seriously worried and stressed. Anyone start off with lower beta numbers like me?

the first beta doesn't say much. the only important thing is that make sure the beta level at least double on the next beta test.

Mine was low like yours cause I went right to my doctor when I got my first bfp!

Yeah, I got a faint bfp two days ago. I'm hoping it's just so early!

Only had hcg checked in one pregnancy

11dpo 20
13 dpo 28
15. Dpo was 200+

She's 6 now 😊

Hehe, see I think your fine! We just jumped the gun with excitement =)

Your numbers are great considering you haven't even missed your AF yet.

itsawonder, thank you so much. i needed to hear that.

Don't worry! At 14dpo my hcg was 32. Two days later it was 59. And now, at nearly 7 weeks, I've seen little baby & heard the heartbeat on a scan. So don't worry... totally normal!

That is normal range for in the 3rd week :) Plus, it's not the first number that really counts but how it's going up ;)

just here to report that i had my 2nd beta today at 14 dpo and it was....155!!! :happydance:

Were all different hun,... Anything above 25 I believe is good initially, as the others have said though it's what the numbers do that are important not the levels...
They like minimum increase of 66% every 48 hours
H xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->