Bethanie has started walking

T

Tilly

I was worried about Bethanie not walking, but she started yesterday and is a lot braver today. She still looks for things to hold on to every so often and is crawling, but she looks so cute walking and it's so exciting how big/grown up she is getting.

I will try to post a video soon. :happydance::)

*Sorry if no one is interested lol, just wanted to tell some people. :)

That is great news! Every milestone is something to be proud of and walking is huge!! :)

Wow! That's awsome! I can imagine how proud you must be!!! I can't wait to post that news myself. :)

Well done Bethanie! Watch out Mum, nothing will be safe now!!!:happydance:

:wohoo:

Well done Bethanie

Must be a heart stopper hehe

Aww that's fantastic news! :D I reckon most mums worry about if their baby is doing what by when, but it's probs best to remember that every baby is different and all will get there in the end... otherwise we just drive ourselves wild with worry and all babies get where they're going eventually :) My nephew didn't walk until he was nearly 2! But he's making up for it now; running around and causing havok for his mummy! hehe

How are you finding chasing after him now?

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/hooooray.gif Yay Bethanie!

Awwww how cute... I think its just adoreable when they first start to walk!!! She'll be into everything now. Bless her.

x

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/tilly206/Bethanie%20-%20Videos/th_S6004424.jpg

:D

^Shes got loads better since this (this was taken this morning), she is getting really cocky now bless her lol!:cloud9:

Ohhhh bless thats just way too cute.

x

well done bethanie, now this is when the fun starts have fun hun xx

Awwww!!! So cute!! And so confident already!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe