Bethanie saying a lot for 18 months?

T

Tilly

Obviously not a problem or concern for us and im not boasting, but im pretty sure Bethanie is saying loads more than other little ones.

I checked on one site and it says typically an 18 month old will say about 5 words.. where as Bethanie is saying so much, can count to 3, tells you the names of animals and what noises they make and is starting to put together a few words.. her longest sentence being "wuv woo mummy" (love you mummy).

Does this sound like shes speaking a lot? anyone else with kids this age or who can remember back to when they were?

I've always worried a bit because she crawled late and wasn't walking until much later.. sure she has always been more forward with her speech..

Or am I just biased? lol

:shrug::baby:

Some babies advance at different things, my lad is two but he was walking early but his speech is rubbish!!

Some babies advance at different things, my lad is two but he was walking early but his speech is rubbish!!

nicole was like this started walking at 10 months but her speech was crap!!

that is really great that she can say so much, you should be very proud of her. my little guy is 17 months and can say about 20 words or so but cant put them together to form sentences, however i have a friend and her little girl is 20 months and she can do the same as your little one, she can name animals and their sounds, sing twinkle twinkle little star etc. so i think it is all so much different for each child.

you have a smart one on your hands

take care

she saysa heck of a lot more than rhys

My pals little boy Reece can only say "Dad, Bob" and occasionly "mam" xx

when i think about it thats really good, my nephew is 16mths and doesnt say a thing. just points and grunts!!

my daughter was walking at 10 months and talking alotaround 18 months, you wait if she is good now wait acouple of months, carly was stringing out full sentances .. no one could believe it :lmao: it quite funny considering there so small lol

Ella was the same always been a chatterbox and doesnt shut up now hehe. I rmemeber at 20 months she could sing a few nursey rhymes. Its so sweet when they start making sentences.just you wait until your having the cutest ever conversations with her

It's so exciting.. when she said "wuv woo mummy" my heart melted lol. She tries to sing wind the bobbin up, it's adorable with the arm movements etc! :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->