Better late than never...

LadybugV4

Reaction score
It's been 5 busy months, and is probably the latest birth announcement. But I wanted to be able to share my little story of my second daughter as I had been on here every day leading up to the day complaining of how sore she was making me and how badly I wanted her out haha.

So my due date was Aug.31st and the little peanut was finally evicted on Sept.10th, 2012. I had been on the waiting list for induction 3 days before she was born, kept getting bumped and bumped. I was having problems with my hips and chasing my 1 yr old at the time and was getting very stressed. Not to mention I was 4cm for the past 3 weeks, had everything done to try and get labor going, basically ready to pop but just not popping. In any case on the 9th my sister called L & D and yelled at the nurse saying I should have gone in (among other things), so I get this phone call from the nurse telling me what my sister did, my OB was on call so she was in the hospital and requested I come in for a non-stress test. So not thinking anything would come of it as I'd been sent home the day before after the NST. I took my purse and did the hour drive to the hosp. at 9:00PM (we live out of town). My husband at home and my DD asleep and me thinking I would just get sent home...... Not so. Probably because I wasn't prepared. I left my hosp bag at home, the car seat in my car for my DD. When they told me I'd be staying I had to frantically call my husband to get my bag, wait until my aunt came to watch my DD and by this time it was mid night lol.
It all worked out though.

They started the drip at 4 AM it took 2 hrs of walking and bouncing. Then once labor started it all went so fast, literally. They gave me and epidural which didnt have time to even catch up to my body. Within 2 hours of contractions starting, 5 min of pushing my DD #2 was born at a healthy 8lbs 6oz (my first was 6lbs, 10oz but just as fast). No rips no stitches. They sent me home 8 hrs after she was born. I didn't even get breakfast :( lol

They said for the next baby I better live at the hospital cause so far each baby has come faster and faster. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->