Bev's Christmas 2021 Journal

Holly had her school Christmas party yesterday and James had his today. They had food and games and enjoyed it.

Last day of school tomorrow and Christmas jumper day.

Got some presents for MIL and her partner today and also our old neighbors who we still keep in touch with. Got them all wrapped now.

Glad you got your food sorted! We're not home Christmas Eve or Christmas day so we don't need to buy any food. I'd definitely rather do our own thing thing though.

I'm working Christmas eve today for the first time in my life. I'm on a 2 - 8pm as the shop closes early. Hopefully it's not too manic!
Then our old neighbors Jean and Mark who we still keep in touch with are coming over to exchange gifts and have a catch up.
It might be a late night but hopefully not too late because I then have to get the kids to sleep before either me or Terry gets all the presents downstairs for the morning.
Can't believe it's Christmas eve!
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas :xmas9:

Shame that's horrible you have to work until 8pm on Xmas eve!
Hope you have a lovely catch up with Jean.

Worked 2 - 8pm. There was only two of us in and it was soo manic. Was really stressful, but so glad it's done now.

Our old neighbors came over and exchanged gifts and had a bit of a catch up.

We have left a mince pie and milk out for santa and a carrot for his reindeer.

We've had a lovely day. The kids loved opening their presents and playing with them. We went to church mid morning for the Christmas day service and it was lovely to catch up with everyone again.
We went to the park to play football in the afternoon.
I made Christmas dinner and we all enjoyed it and pulled Christmas crackers too.
It's been a great day. Hope you have all had a great day! :xmas6:

This morning we went to my MIL's. The kids got to open more presents and they were really excited :)
This afternoon we are going to FIL's for a buffet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->