Bev's Christmas 2021 Journal

Mmmm yule log!

I need to find a good diabetic friendly recipe for something like that!

^^^ lol children. Ds loves godzilla. So at least I have a starting point lol xxx

Got a few more presents today. I got James a Toy Story rock painting kit. And Holly a stationery set, she's really into things like that at the moment.

Yay for getting a few things! I have some items in my amazon cart for K as she now ONLY wants bedroom stuff :haha:

We got some more gifts off the list for the kids. For Holly we got a punching bag, hair accessories and a lava lamp. And for James we got a 3d London Bridge jigsaw and some headphones. Some have arrived but some are still out for delivery. I feel more organised now we've made a start. We will hang the punching bag after Christmas with help from FIL as we have no idea how to do it. They ask for the most difficult things :haha:

Great gifts! I think she will love the punching bag, I had one as a kid and was always hitting the thing, especially when my brothers got on my nerves lol

We got my youngest a punch bag a few years ago. She loved it. Thought about a bigger one as she now does kickboxing but DH has a big one (it's a man shaped punch bag) so she'll probably use that instead.

We got my youngest a punch bag a few years ago. She loved it. Thought about a bigger one as she now does kickboxing but DH has a big one (it's a man shaped punch bag) so she'll probably use that instead.

Do you think its OK to hang from a normal ceiling? I'm scared of it pulling the ceiling down :dohh:

That is a great idea! I wonder if that might be something for Dominic too. :-k

Do you think its OK to hang from a normal ceiling? I'm scared of it pulling the ceiling down :dohh:
Eeek I don't know. I wouldn't in my house unless you know where the joists are and hang it from that. Ours are all in the garden x

I'd probably go from the door frame and just take it down when not in use if you don't know where the joists are.

Oh a punching bag sounds fun! I've thought about getting Q one... And maybe use it myself sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->